Welcome to the Panographers, broadcasted live twice a month, a show about the panoramic photographer and the stories behind the creation of some of the world's most intriguing panoramic images and the ever-evolving world of the panoramic industry.
This week on The Panographers:
Stories behind the Pano:
- Jeffrey Martin: Gigapixel Toyko & other stories.
- Thomas Hayden: River Rafting and shooting the immersive Grand Canyon tour.
- Gavin Farrell: Pole shooting the Nepali Coast on the island of Kauai and general discussion about elevated rigs
Panoramic Gear in Review:
1. The Upcoming Ricoh THETA; new kinds of panoramas are now possible but why exactly?
Techniques of the week: Cracking the Google Photosphere(s) egg.
- We'll show listeners how to get their panoramic content up on Google Maps as a photosphere and discuss why you'd want to do this.
- We'll also show you some more IOS friendly friendly alternatives such as 360cities.net
Host: Gavin Farrell,